Our most important asset is our client trust. Keeping client information secure and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Kabeer Consulting Inc.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- Your privacy is important to us. Kabeer Consulting Inc. policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website https://www.kabeerconsulting.com/, and other sites we own and operate.