- Direct and manage the Company’s computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs and schedules to support the needs of the Company’s business units.
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives in support of the information technology business unit to insure the application development capabilities are responsive to the needs of company’s growth and objectives.
- Develop and establish operating policies for global consulting organization.
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Responsible for client delivery, client satisfaction, and for meeting performance targets of specific projects.
- Recruit, train, and manage a growing team of talented project managers, technical consultants, DBA’s, NOC’s and developers
- Maintain project forecasts and pipeline, and ensure that financial targets are met.
- Manage the expense budget within span of control.
Aspiring for a senior technical management role in a firm where my extensive experience in application development, software architecture and application lifecycle management will contribute to the growth of the organization, while at the same time, furthering my analytical and technical skills by participating in delivering solutions that have meaningful business impact.
.NET Application Development and Architecture, Application Lifecycle Management, SharePoint, MSSQL 2000/2005/2008, Networking and Server Administration.